- Operación San Andrés is approved by IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization
Since we are a 501(c)(3) organization, donations to Operación San Andrés are tax-deductible in the United States.
- First week-long Operación San Andrés mission trip with Vacation Bible School
- Initial phase of OSA House construction is completed
- Operación San Andrés establishes partnership with José Galvito Preschool
- Luz de Esperanza Church Expands Ministry to Outlying Neighborhoods in Collique
OSA’s support of neighborhood soup kitchens during the pandemic resulted in new partnerships. Our Luz de Esperanza Church started ministry sites in the Los Jazmines and Las Lomas de San Felipe communities far up the hillside on the outskirts of Collique. Initial programs include kids’ clubs and outdoor Sunday Services like the one in this photo.